Emotionally Healthy Discipleship Course
04.15.2021 - 06.03.2021
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Do you find yourself wanting to slow down your life to develop your own relationship with Jesus? This course may be just what you’re looking for.
Info meeting Apr 8 at 6:30pm. Classes meet on Thursdays Apr 15 – Jun 3 from 6:30-8:30pm at our Cape Campus in Room 109.
Things covered in this course:
- Confront the Crisis of Emotionally Unhealthy Spirituality
- Know and Become Your Authentic Self in Christ
- Discover How Your Family of Origin Affects You Today
- Find Your Way Through “Walls” to Grow into Maturity
- Enlarge Your Soul Through Embracing Grief and Loss
- Integrate Silence and Sabbath to Slow Down for Jesus
- Grow Into an Emotionally Healthy Adult
- Design a Lifelong Plan to Live in God’s Love
This course is currently full. Please email Kim to be added to the wait list.
Check back soon for more info on future courses.